Papers and Publications
- Survey paper on dynamic scheduling of manufacturing facilities in the face of stochastic disruptions (Jointly with researchers at Purdue University)
- Evolutionary Method of Delivery as applied to a large Re-engineering effort, Journal of Software Maintenance, Vol. 8, 1996.
- SIS: Rule-Based Software for Automating Lot Dispatch on the Factory Floor, Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Expert Systems and the Leading Edge in Production and Operations Management, May 1989 (with Dallan Clancy)
- A Network Approach to Cohort Personnel Planning Using Cross-Sectional Data, Computers and Operations Research, vol. 14, no. 3, 1987 (with Cheryl Gaimon and Gerald Thompson)
- Doctoral Thesis: Semi-Linear Programming: Applications and Implementation, 1984
- Managing Under Complexity – Applied Materials Course
- Leadership training, Growth & Leadership Center, Mountain View, CA
- Participation in Strategic Planning, TQM teams
- Member, Review Panel, Production Systems Grant proposals, NSF
- Reviewer, on-line abstracts for the 2002 SEPG (Software Engineering Process Group) conference
- Technical Book Reviews (A selection):
- Winning with Software: An Executive Strategy [Book Review], IEEE Software Magazine, September/October 2002 (Vol. 19, No. 5).
- Commercial Components – panacea or Pandora’s box?, IEEE Software Magazine, July/August 2003 (Vol. 20, No. 4).
- Performance Solutions: A Practical Guide to Creating Responsive, Scalable Software [Book Review], IEEE Software ( Volume: 20, Issue: 5, Sept.-Oct. 2003 )
- How to Run Successful Projects III: The Silver Bullet [Book Review], IEEE Software ( Volume: 21, Issue: 1, Jan-Feb 2004 )